Pebbles is currently closed due to the Covid pandemic. We are not expecting to reopen until normal travel resumes and the final outcome of Brexit is decided. As a result, we are not able to register any new families until 2021.
We may be able to help a handful of families for a September start if :
- You live in London or very close
- Have successfully hosted a Pebbles Au Pair in 2020 but the placement was brought to a premature end due to Covid
- You are able to accommodate the Au Pair during the current imposed quarantine period
- You are happy to choose the monthly payment plan (the one of payment plan is currently suspended).
If so please send us a whats app message or email – our normal phone line is not currently operational.
Any questions before starting the process?
- Try our FAQ page
- Information concerning the hours and pocket money,
- What are the daily duties you can ask your Au Pair to help out with
- What type of profile we can introduce you to
- See how the whole selection process works.
- Check out some profiles on our Facebook page
Ready to get started?
Like to discuss your requirements further before registering ? Book a free consultation here with one of our consultants
Ready to register for the first time? Click here to start the search for free
Are you currently hosting an Au Pair from Pebbles or have registered in the past?
NEW IN 2020! You can now access your profile online through your new Pebbles account. Send us a message through whatsapp or email and we will send you your login details. No need to start from scratch, we’ll complete your profile using the information we have on file and you can update the bits that need it.
Contacting Pebbles :